Combination Erosion Control Systems
Combination erosion control systems are the superior choice where surface erosion control is required. The system begins with Turf Reinforcement Matting such as Futerra TRM. This provides a permanent, lofty and open matrix. It is then hydraulically infilled with mulch products such as Flexterra® HP-FGM – this is to intimately bond the soil and seeds while accelerating growth. Known as the GreenArmorÔ System, this revolutionary system protects against elevated levels of hydraulic lift and shear force while encouraging turf establishment and long-term root reinforcement. This helps to quickly grow dense vegetation in areas where other TRMs have fallen short.
This system brings together the rapid growth establishment capabilities found in Flexterra® HP-FGMTM with the dimensional stability of Futerra TRM®, the most widely used type of turf reinforcement mat on the planet. This unique solution has been proven to provide immediate erosion control and speed growth establishment in a range of applications. This varies from steep slopes and embankments to earthen dams, spillways, streambanks and shorelines.
- Permanent erosion control
- Combines Futerra turf reinforcment matting with Flexterra HP-FGM
- Lifespan of 100+ years
- Unparalled resistance to shear force and flow velocity
- Almost 100% effective at reducing soil loss
- Instant erosion protection
- Creates a higher density turf
- Doubles speed of germination
- Will not unravel, crush or tear